Tuesday 16 July 2013

Diamonds Are Forever

Just the sight of a diamond necklace in a jeweller’s window has the power to work a girl in to an accessory fuelled frenzy. It’s the way the stone can sparkle even in the dimmest light and add an effortless touch of glamour to the simplest of outfits. To add a little glitz with a piece of jewellery, you don't have to take out a loan or budget for the next 5 years though. It can look amazing AND be affordable, that's always my aim when I make any purchase.

These days, accessories are as much part of an outfit as the clothes you wear. Even more important if you ask me. I would almost make the case that without the perfect set of rings and carefully chosen necklace, it’s not an outfit at all. They’re easy to throw on but oh so important to get right.

I often find myself out of the house and feel a sudden rush of unease come over me. I’ll then realise I haven’t got a single ring on either hand and the only jewellery I can claim to be weaing is the anklet I bought on holiday over a year ago! I only feel ‘me’ if I’m wearing a fist full of rings and at least one of my tower of necklaces.


 A piece of jewellery can make a huge statement. It can steal the show, and why shouldn’t it if it looks anything like this incredible Shourouk necklace? Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but I think I've got a new one after discovering this designer.This piece would be the perfect way to liven up any ensemble. Worn over a plain white oversized shirt would make a strong statement oozing class and style. Shourouk tailors to all tastes with a great new collection incorporating fun new materials including PVC and climbing rope, not the standard wear making it all the more appealing. The necklace below just shows how she creates fresh and colourful designs whilst keeping it chic and contemporary.

She’s a hot new designer who I’m certainly going to be watching closely. I can't wait to buy my first piece, and I know it won't be my last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment