Saturday 6 July 2013

The Lions Are Coming

I apologise for that undeniable fact that this post is dedicated to all my British readers, but the Lions are fighting for the rugby title today and that’s something that just can’t be ignored. We have to give support to the team, both in shouts of encouragement and looking the part. It’s twice as effective if you look good. Fact.


The team are called the lions for a reason, and they’re undoubtedly going to prove it on the pitch today. Clearly I thought it necessary to spend some time contemplating the most appropriate attire for such a momentous occasion and I decided, yet again, to take a more alternative approach and go for a bit of ‘outside the box’ thinking. I’m channelling the ferocious and animalistic nature of the game and cheering our men on in African inspired prints. They are known as the lions after all so you can’t blame me.


Both ideal wear for sipping on an ice cold beer, and if things get a bit raucous they work wonders at hiding a stain or two from flying pints. 

Come on boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment